Ease The Pressure
High blood pressure kills 60,000 people every year. So I’ve listed a few fact so to help avoid becoming one of them.
- Swallow a glass of tomato juice, or better still 2. This contains lycopene and lutein, two phytochemicals with blood lowing properties.
- Work stress isn’t all in your head – it’s in your circulatory system too. “Longterm stressful situations readjust the blood pressure upwards”.
- Recent research has confirmed what has long been suspected-there is a strong link between salt intake and high blood pressure. No more than 3g aday is recommended. Check sodium levels in tin foods, packets of crisps and cold meats.
- Regular, moderate exercise has been proved to reduce blood pressure by an average of 3.8 points systolic and 2.6 diastolic. Working at 70-80% of maximum heart rate for best effects.
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids. Use sesame seed oil. Indian researchers have found that patients with blood pressure avr 166/101 have reduced to avr 134/85 in just 2 months.
Please follow and like us: